Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
3505 Cleveland Heights Boulevard
Lakeland, FL 33803
CYCLEdelic is registered with the State of Florida as a Health Studio. Registration No. is HS14092.
The following terms and conditions help ensure we provide you and your fellow riders
with the best possible experience at CYCLEdelic.
I. USE OF SITE BY MINORS
If you are under 18, you may register and use the Website and App only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. CYCLEdelic does not accept the online registration of minors; please do not attempt to register on the Website or App if you are under the age of 18. Registration of a minor is permitted for CYCLEdelic Fit Trip Packages in person only, and must be completed at one of our indoor cycling concourses with a parent or guardian. Minors who are at least 16 years of age, meet the minimum height/weight requirement of 4’11″/100 lbs, and who have submitted a Parent/Legal Guardian Consent Waiver Form signed by a parent or guardian, may then book Fit Trips online.
II. BOOKINGS/CHARGES/FIT TRIPS AND GIFT CARDS
In order to make a Fit Trip booking, you must first buy a Single Fit Trip, a Fit Trip Package, or become a ‘Righteous Regular’. To buy an individual Fit Trip or a package of Fit Trips online, you can either register online at http://www.cycledelicfit.com or by using our App.
In addition to Fit Trip(s), you can also buy a gift certificate. CYCLEdelic’s gift certificates are called “gift cards”. Gift cards never expire and the person that you are giving them to can use his or her gift card(s) to buy Fit Trips, CYCLEdeli purchases, or any kind of merchandise. Once a Fit Trip Package is purchased using a gift card, it will expire, just like any other Fit Trip you buy.
Gift cards and Fit Trip Packages are not the same thing. Unlike gift cards or gift certificates, Fit Trip Packages are for our Fit Trips/classes only. You cannot give Fit Trips to another as a gift. When you buy a Fit Trip Package, you are only entitled to use that Fit Trip Package to book a bike in a particular indoor cycling concourse at a particular time. You cannot redeem your Fit Trip for cash and you cannot transfer it to another rider or CYCLEdelic member.
Fit Trip Packages do expire. The expiration dates are posted in the description of the Fit Trip Package on the Website and the App. If, however, you get challenged and cannot book a Fit Trip/class in time, just give us a call, stop by the concourse, or e-mail us and we can help you.
Future Fit Trip prices are subject to change, but CYCLEdelic will honor your Fit Trip Package until the expiration date, regardless of whether there is a price increase in the interim. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. Cash payments may only be made in a CYCLEdelic concourse. You can book Fit Trip classes online up to 2 weeks in advance.
Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you buy your Fit Trip Package, not when you book your bike.
III. PURCHASE/AGREEMENTS AND CLIENTS’ RIGHT TO CANCEL
1. For Righteous Regular Agreements – Client agrees to pay CYCLEdelic the ‘Righteous Regulars’ monthly rate of $84/month for a minimum period of twelve months. This contractual agreement begins on the date of the receipt of first payment. Client is then eligible for unlimited access to all regularly scheduled ‘Fit Trips’ offered at CYLEdelic each month. Client agrees to keep a valid credit/debit card on file so that his/her ‘Righteous Regulars’ monthly access dues shall be easily and automatically paid on the same day of each subsequent month for twelve months. After the initial twelve-month period, Client’s ‘Righteous Regulars’ monthly rate automatically continues on a month-to-month basis unless and until proper notification of cancellation is received. The initial contract will not exceed 36 months and thereafter shall only be renewable annually. Renewal contracts may not be executed and the fee therefore paid until 60 days or less before the preceding contract expires.
2. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you buy your Fit Trip Package, not when you book your bike. Your credit/debit card will also be charged should you incur any no show/late cancellation fees. CYCLEdelic will not process charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will try to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. A $25 late fee will be applied for any payment process failures after CYCLEdelic’s third attempt to process payment with card number on file. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that CYCLEdelic may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from you.
3. Rights to Cancellation:
You may cancel your ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement or other Fit Trip Package, without penalty, within 3 days, exclusive of holidays and weekends, by mailing or delivering a written notice of cancellation to: CYCLEdelic LLC – Attention: CYCLEdelic Fair Agreement – 3505 Cleveland Heights Blvd – Lakeland, FL 33803. You will receive a full refund of your purchase, less the cost of any used Fit Trips (charged at the rate of 1 – Single Trip). A refund shall be issued within 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation.
If your CYCLEdelic facility moves more than 5 driving miles from its original location or goes out of business, and fails to provide, within 30 days, a facility of equal quality located within 5 driving miles of the original location, you may cancel your ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement or Fit Trip Package without penalty. You will receive a full refund of your purchase, less the cost of any used Fit Trips (charged at the rate of a 1- Single Trip). The business location of an indoor cycling concourse may not be deemed out of business when temporarily closed for repair and renovation of the premises: (1) Upon sale, for not more than 14 consecutive days; or (2) During ownership, for not more than 7 consecutive days and not more than two periods of 7 consecutive days in any calendar year. A refund will be issued within 30 days after receipt of this notice. Members are advised to contact the Florida Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services for information within 60 days should CYCLEdelic go out of business.
You (or your estate) may cancel your ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement or Fit Trip Package if you die or become physically unable to avail yourself of a substantial portion of those services which you used from the commencement of the Agreement until the time of disability. You (or your estate) shall be required to provide proof of disability or death as well as a written request to cancel (a minimum of 30 days before a scheduled monthly dues payment for ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreements). A physical disability sufficient to warrant cancellation of the contract is established by furnishing a certification of such disability by a physician licensed under Chapter 458, 459, 460, or Chapter 461 to the extent the diagnosis or treatment of the disability is within the physician’s scope of practice. You will receive a full refund of your purchase, less the cost of any used Fit Trips. A refund shall be issued within 30 days after receipt of the notice of cancellation. Written cancellation request must be mailed to: CYCLEdelic LLC – Attention: CYCLEdelic Fair Agreement – 3505 Cleveland Heights Blvd – Lakeland, FL 33803, and received a minimum of 30 days before any scheduled automatically processed monthly dues. SHOULD YOU (THE BUYER) CHOOSE TO PAY FOR MORE THAN ONE (1) MONTH OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ADVANCE, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES AND MAY BE RISKING LOSS OF YOUR MONEY IN THE EVENT THIS HEALTH STUDIO AND/OR THIS BUSINESS LOCATION CEASES TO OPERATE. THIS HEALTH STUDIO IS NOT REQUIRED BY FLORIDA LAW TO PROVIDE ANY SECURITY AND THERE MAY NOT BE OTHER PROTECTIONS PROVIDED TO YOU SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PAY IN ADVANCE. SHOULD YOU (THE BUYER) CHOOSE TO PAY FOR MORE THAN ONE (1) MONTH OF THIS AGREEMENT IN ADVANCE.
4. You or your representative may also cancel your purchase of a ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement or Fit Trip Package for any of the reasons listed below. To do so, you must give us written notice, by certified or registered mail to CYCLEdelic LLC – Attention: CYCLEdelic Fair Agreement – 3505 Cleveland Heights Blvd – Lakeland, FL 33803. Such notice of cancellation shall also terminate automatically, your obligation to any entity to whom CYCLEdelic has subrogated or assigned your contract. If CYCLEdelic wishes to enforce the contractual agreement after receipt of your notice, it may request the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (“Department”) to determine the sufficiency of of the showing. If the Department determines that a refund is due to you, the refund shall be an amount computed by subtracting the number of attended Fit Trips from the contractual agreement price. A request to cancel a ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement must be received a minimum of 30 days before the date of your scheduled recurring monthly dues:
If you become disabled and, as a result, cannot physically participate in a class you have purchased, and your condition is verified by a doctor, CYCLEdelic will refund you the purchase price of your unused Fit Trip(s).
If you die, CYCLEdelic will refund your representative the purchase price of your unused Fit Trip(s).
If you move your residence more than 25 miles from a CYCLEdelic Indoor Cycling Concourse location, you may cancel your purchase and CYCLEdelic will refund the purchase price of your unused Fit Trip(s).
If you have fulfilled your 12-month commitment of a ‘Righteous Regulars’ Agreement and it is at least 30 days before your next monthly access dues are scheduled to be paid.
5. Retail purchases and purchases made at CYCLEdeli are final. No returns or refunds will be issued for retail purchase or for CYCLEdeli purchases.
IV. FIT TRIP POLICIES
1. Fit Trips must be booked through the CYCLEdelic website or App and can be booked from two weeks in advance until the time the Fit Trip begins (provided bikes are still available).
2. Cancelling a scheduled Fit Trip requires a 12-hour notice, and may be completed by clicking on “My Schedule” on the CYCLEdelic website or App and hitting “Cancel” beside your pre-scheduled Fit Trip. If you do not cancel your scheduled Fit Trip within the allowed 12-hour time frame, and you used a Single Fit Trip, Blast Pass credit, or Just Visiting credit, you will still be charged a Fit Trip/class credit for
the Fit Trip you scheduled whether you attend it or not. If you do not cancel your scheduled Fit Trip within the allowed 12-hour time frame, and you are a ‘Righteous Regular’, your credit card will be charged a $10 no show/late cancellation fee. Cancellations must be made through the booking system and will not be accepted via phone, email, or any other method. In short if you do not show up for a Fit Trip that you booked or if you do not properly cancel a Fit Trip that you booked but want to cancel, you will be charged either a class credit OR a $10 no show/late fee depending on your Fit Trip Package type.
3. If you book a Fit Trip and are placed on the Wait List you will immediately be charged a Fit Trip/class credit for the Fit Trip you scheduled. If a bike does not become available within 12 hours before your scheduled Fit Trip, that credit will be returned to your account. If a bike becomes available, you will be notified via email. If you decide not to attend and do not cancel within 12 hours before your scheduled Fit Trip, a Fit Trip/class credit will not be returned to your account, and for ‘Righteous Regulars’, your card will be charged a $10 no show/late cancellation fee.
4. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled Fit Trip to sign in, get a towel, and secure your belongings. If you have not signed in by the time the scheduled Fit Trip begins, CYCLEdelic reserves the right to give your booked bike to another rider, and you will not receive a Fit Trip/class credit refunded to your account. ‘Righteous Regulars’ will be charged a $10 no show/late cancellation fee if they do not show for a booked Fit Trip and/or if a proper cancellation is not made.
5. Fit Trip warm-ups are important. So, too, is maintaining the cool and uninterrupted ambiance of the CYCLEdelic concourse. Therefore, if you arrive after your scheduled Fit Trip has begun, you will not be allowed to enter the cycling concourse. If an observation bike is available, you will be allowed to participate in the Fit Trip from the observation room.
6. CYCLEdelic’s indoor cycling concourse is designed to max out your cycling space and provide you with the opportunity to enjoy distraction-free trips. Therefore, you are asked to refrain from cross talk in the concourse, and to secure your belongings (including cell phones) in a locker in the reception area. CYCLEdelic is not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
7. All clients must have a unique online account associated with a with a unique email address. Fit Trips and Fit Trip Packages may not be shared or transferred. If CYCLEdelic at any point requires a member to furnish identification upon entry to the facility and as a condition of using the services of the health studio, CYCLEdelic will provide the buyer with the means of such identification.
V. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using the Website or App, purchasing a CYCLEdelic Fit Trip Package, becoming a ‘Righteous Regular’, booking a CYLEdelic Fit Trip, making a CYCLEdeli purchase, purchasing merchandise, and/or using or attending a CYCLEdelic Fit Trip class, you signify your acceptance of the Terms. If you do not agree to this, please refrain from using the Website or App, purchasing a CYCLEdelic Fit Trip Package,becoming a ‘Righteous Regular’, booking a CYLEdelic Fit Trip, making a CYCLEdeli purchase, purchasing merchandise, and/or using or attending a CYCLEdelic Fit Trip class.
Occasional changes may be made to this document to reflect changes in CYCLEdelic’s policies. The Terms may be revised at any time by updating this posting. By using the Website or App, by purchasing a CYCLEdelic Fit Trip Package, by becoming a ‘Righteous Regular’, booking a CYLEdelic Fit Trip, making a CYCLEdeli purchase, purchasing merchandise, and/or by using or attending a CYCLEdelic Indoor Cycling Concourse or Fit Trip class, you agree to be bound by any such revisions. CYCLEdelic riders, members, guests, and visitors are encouraged to check this document periodically to stay informed of current guidelines.